Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2009

Best Vito Mannone The Youngster Arsenal




Best Vito Mannone The Youngster Arsenal
The youngster was first spotted by Arsenal scouts a couple of seasons ago when he was playing for Atalanta in a tournament against Parma. "I believe the Arsenal scouts were there to watch Arturo Lupoli play," Vito explains, "but I seem to have attracted their attention too".

Vito and his mother moved to England and now live in Enfield. They have relatives and friends amongst the Italian community in London and the young Gunner has settled in very well, particularly as he has acquired an impressive grip on English: "I had lessons at school in Italy and I have had a teacher since I arrived. I feel comfortable with the language and I especially enjoy the football here. "Everyone knows that the tempo and rhythm is faster and the game is more physical than in Italy. Even for a goalkeeper you can notice the difference. I have to think quicker, anticipate better and be strong when going for crosses, as strikers like to make contact. Those aspects are very important and we work on them in training whereas in Italy more time is spent on technical work," he reports.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen