Freitag, 18. Dezember 2009

Jelena Jankovic has started mentoring Aleksandra Krunic, one of the biggest Serbian women’s tennis hopes. "It is a great pleasure that Aleksandra cho

Jelena Jankovic
Jelena Jankovic


Jelena Jankovic has started mentoring Aleksandra Krunic, one of the biggest Serbian women’s tennis hopes.

"It is a great pleasure that Aleksandra chose me for her mentor. Even though I am still actively playing tennis, and I am planning to continue doing that in the next few years, I am glad to be having an opportunity to help a young woman with my experience," said world No.8 Jankovic.
Aleksandra Krunic
Aleksandra Krunic

The 16-year-old Krunic started playing professionally in 2008 and is currently ranked 631st. So far, the 16-year-old has won one ITF singles and one ITF doubles title.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen