Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011

Rafinha Footballer Midfielder Brazilian Plays





Rafinha Footballer Midfielder Brazilian Plays
Munich - After completing his move from Genoa to the Bayern Munich midfielder Brazilian Rafinha could not hide his happiness. The new player playing one match in the Samba Team will return to the Bundesliga after a costumed Schalke 04 and only one season to taste Serie A.

"I am happy to transfer me to Munich has been completed and it means I'll be back playing in the Bundesliga," said Rafinha playing clubs on the site. "My target now is to win the trophy that I have not got so far. Now I will face the best teams and best players in the world. I am very happy," he continued. Brazilian right-back signed an undisclosed contract value but the club believed to be about 7 million euros with a duration keja for three years.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen